The following building blocks of the system have been developed so far.
P2P gossip-based protocols
- P2P topic-based pub/sub (paper, code)
Privacy enhancements: instead of transmitting node profiles with full subscription sets in the clear, randomized Bloom filters using BLIP are employed together with a Bloom filter-based Private Set Intersection (BFPSI) protocol
- P2P hybrid dissemination (paper, code)
- P2P clustering & topology management (paper, code)
- Random Peer Sampling (paper, code)
To ensure uniformity of peer sampling, URPS is used together with CYCLON.
P2P data structures
- Uniform Random Peer Sampler (paper, code)
- Non-interactive differentially-private similarity computation on Bloom filters (paper, slides, code)
- Private Set Intersection based on Bloom filters (paper, code)
- Encoding layer for the Noise Protocol Framework (spec, code)